After the site En Toutes Lettres, the Gantry 5 demonstration site, Hydrogen template, dedicated mainly to the particles developed by En Toutes Lettres, but also to variations around the Hydrogen template, made new skin.
For reasons of clarity and maintenance, the site is now managed only with the Hydrogen template, so the demonstrations of the other templates have been removed.
Particular attention has been paid to the En Toutes Lettres particle demonstrations, each particle having undergone a facelift and an update.
Coupled with the new multilingual website "En Tous Lettres", this new work tool will provide more clarity and understanding in the future in the use of Gantry 5.
If you work with the Hydrogen template, these particles install themselves as a classic Joomla component! (file type). If you use another template Gantry 5 Joomla! or Gantry 5 in Wordpress or Grav using the Twig files, you must do a manual installation of the particle after decompressing the initial file.
Changelog - version 2.0
- Choice of "RokBox" or "Lightcase" popup system"
- Adding a new style, Style 4 opacity
- Options, choice of padding (space between each image)
- Options, choice of image Border Radius
- Images, Title and Subtitle
- Images, choice between opening in Popup or to a link
- Class CSS responsive
- Class imagegrid-firstlarge et imagegrid-lastlarge
Changelog - version 1.1
- Added 2 new styles, Email Compact and Email Compact icon
- Modify InputBox text color in form (if needed). You can choose Default (no modification), Clear (lighten black, template clear) or Dark (lighten white, template dark). Usefull in Dark module Style Email compact icon
- Define Form and Button border radius. You can choose, None (no border radius), Default (define by the template) or 1 rem (not used in Email compact style)
Use the forum for any questions or improvement you want to bring about my work.
Other particles are being prepared as an advanced version of Owl carousel, galleries of images or particles dedicated to restoration (menu, reservation). One must remain zen at this level. It is often more wise to use a dedicated component than to create a gas plant at the level of the particles.